|Individual commercial license subscription||Sponsorship subscription|
|Price||Depending on company size and type of license: ||€10,000||€30,000||€50,000|
|Applicable for||Private companies||Private companies; Governments; Donors / Foundations; NGOs|
|Accessibility||Individual email address||All staff has access with their organisation email address|
|Right to use data by private companies||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Access to climate zonation and TED data||✔||✔||✔|
|Availability of technical support||16 hours / year||24 hours / year|
|Position at GYGA advisory board||✔|
|No. of tickets to annual seminar||1||2||5|
|Logo placement||Partnership page||Home page|
|Call to action|
* The different commercial licensing price options are specified below:
|Single data delivery licensing fee (per email address)||Annual licensing fee (per email address per year)|
|Small company (≤10 staff)||€ 600||€ 3,000|
|Large company (>10 staff)||€ 1,000||€ 5,000|
|For commercial use of the data by a private company, the company needs to pay for a 'Commercial license fee' or a 'Sponsorship fee'. Click ‘read more’ to see the license information if you want to use the data from GYGA.|
Data from the Atlas is available for use under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. This means that data is available for FREE for non-commercial purposes.
All use by a private company is considered as commercial use. For commercial use of the data, the private company needs to pay for either a 'Commercial license fee' or a 'Sponsorship fee'. A private company is referred as an institution that is established with a profit motive. Read the 'Data license agreement' for commercial use here. The general ‘Sponsorship agreement’ for commercial use can be found here. In case of specific requests, please contact us.
- We offer different types of sponsorship with different levels of benefits. See table above;
- We offer different types of commercial licenses. See table above. Annual license allows the user to download unlimited data for all types of data (country-level, country simulation model run results, country weather data, crop-country combinations, continent-level data) for one year after the subscription gets activated. Single-data delivery license allows the user a one-time download of the data of maximum either 1 country-level data (all crops of 1 country) or 1 continent-level data (single crop of 1 continent) after the subscription gets activated;
- All the amounts are shown excluding VAT. If you are based outside of the Netherlands but within the European Union, you would need to calculate and handle the VAT based on the rules in your own respective country. If you are based outside of the European Union, VAT is not applicable ;
- Please contact us for more information.
Be amongst the first 15 sponsors and licensees of GYGA by 15th August 2021 and get the following benefits:
10% discount on your annual commercial licensing fee and sponsorship
Get your early bird discount by subscribing today!
Longer validity for annual license (for existing GYGA 'Private company' users)
If you are already a 'Private company' user of GYGA, your annual license will cover your past usage AND one year validity from your purchase date.
Access to GYGA Closed Beta Programme, for commercial licensing and sponsorship
We are looking to work with you throughout the product development of GYGA (e.g. via usability testing). We want to make sure that we develop the platform as users (you!) need it. This allows you to have a significant influence on the development of a first-of-its-kind international agri & food platform, GYGA!
|What is planned for GYGA in 2021? ||How to make GYGA sustainable? |
How do we create values out of your investment?
|Be amongst the first 15 sponsors and licensees of GYGA by 15th August 2021 and get your benefits!|
| || |